KNEELING LEG CURLING / 1FW094
The Kneeling Leg Curling is specific for the hamstrings, such as semitendinosus, semimembranosus or femoral biceps, with exclusive mono-lateral execution. The height of the support paddings for the elbows allows an efficient pre-stretching of target muscles. The double handgrips allow each kind of user to find the correct position of the exercise. It stands out for:
- Adjustable thrust rollers;
- Physiological load curve with levers system;
- Counterbalance to reset the empty weight of the exercise levers;
- Central endorsement for the support leg ;
- Double support handles to adapt to different users size.
- 4 additional weight holders.
|Max. Weight||220 Kg|