LAT PULLDOWN CIRCULAR / 1MTH002
The Lat Pulldown Circular has a movement trajectory that make it ideal for the muscles that give width to the back (teres major and upper part of the Latissumus dorsi) It stands for:
- Seat and knee-stop rollers with gas assisted height adjustment;
- Independent levers for mono-lateral or bilateral exercise;
- CAM for natural adaptation of the load;
- Spring counterbalance to reset the empty weight of the exercise levers;
- Multiple handgrips for prone or neutral grips;
- Fixed central handle to stabilize the body during the mono-lateral exercise.