HIGH ROW CONVERGENT / 1MTH006
The High Row Convergenti is specific for full training of the back, thanks to the synergy in activation of the Latissimus Dorsi, teres major, and rhomboid and trapezius muscles. It stands for:
- Seat with gas assisted height adjustment;
- Gas assisted knee-stop rollers and additional integrated chest rest;
- Independent levers for mono-lateral or bilateral exercises;
- Physiological load curve;
- Multiple handgrips for a neutral or semi-supine grips;
- Fixed central handles to stabilize the body during the mono-lateral exercise.l.